Below is a list of all of the Metro Atlanta hospitals in our service area. If your hospital is not in the list, please email us to see if we service that area. Even if you are too far for us, we can still help.
- The Atlanta Birth Center
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical – (Emory Decatur)
- Emory Eastside Medical (Snellville)
- Emory Johns Creek
- Emory Midtown
- Gwinnett Medical Center (Lawrenceville)
- North Fulton Regional
- Northside Hospital
- Northside – Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital
Below is a list of the additional hospitals included in our Extended Service Area. We do charge an additional travel fee ($25-$75 depending on location) per trip. Please verify your hospital and home location. If your hospital is not in the list, please email us to see if we service that area. We also offer a self-delivery options where you provide the placenta transport to Lawrenceville Ga then we can ship the placenta back to you for no additional charge.
- Athens Regional
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
- Clearview Regional Medical Center
- Coliseum Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center
- The Medical Center at Navicent Health
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northside – Cherokee
- Obgyne Birthing Center (in Forsyth)
- Rockdale Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Placenta's encapsulated and counting!
Do you have a question?
The Atlanta Birth Center, Atlanta Medical Center, Athens Regional, Coliseum Medical Center, Dekalb Medical Center, Eastside Medical (Snellville), Emory Midtown, Emory John Creek, Gwinnett Medical Center, The Medical Center at Navicent Health, Northeast Georgia Medical Center, North Fulton Regional, Northside Hospital, Northside – Forsyth, Obgyne Birthing Center (in Forsyth), Piedmont Hospital, Wellstar Kennestone, and more.